In 2009, we helped 1,343 people with 1,955 legal matters. 94 percent of requests for help came from people with HIV/AIDS, while the remaining 6 percent came from friends and family, case managers, attorneys, healthcare workers, students, employers and others. 74 percent of all clients lived within Philadelphia County. Many clients sought help with multiple issues.
WHAT’S NEW!Intake hours for Spanish-speaking clients now available
HIV Criminalization in PGN's World AIDS Day Supplement 2015
The Creepy HIV+ Registry!
HIV Disclosure, Criminalization and Charlie Sheen
Check out the latest edition of Good Counsel, the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania newsletter
The latest edition of the AIDS Law Project's publication, Your Life, Your Decisions is now available for download! The booklet addresses end of life issues facing clients with HIV. See our publications page for more.
Check out the 2015 numbers for public benefits eligibility
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
Please donate now by clicking the button below.
PRACTICE AREAS AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS